Price And Quantity
- 1000 onwards INR
Inline Heaters are used heating processing fluids that require intermediate heating while maintaining a flow rate. These types of heaters simply transfers the heat generated from electrical power into target fluid. These Inline Heaters are designed under the strict supervision of our professionals by using quality assured metal and latest techniques as per the set market norms. Their easy installation, low maintenance, and efficient heat transfer are some features which make them a widely used heater for industrial purposes.Features
- Efficient Heat Transfer
- Ease of installation
- Low maintenance
- Compatible with industrial piping standards.
- Wattage as per the process requirement.
- Thermostatic control/RTD provided for precise temperature control.
- Low Watt Density heaters used for longer life.
- Heaters: Removable cartridge type heaters or tubular heaters.
- Totally sealed weather-proof terminal box.
- Custom Built.
- Vessel material CS/SS
- Safety valve provided to release excess pressure.
- Drain provided for cleaning
- Control panel (optional)
- Available in voltages 415/230/110V
400 degree C
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
I-62, Site-C, Surajpur Industrial Area, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201306, India